The Perfect Serve
How to make the perfect Gin and Tonic:
1. First chill your glass by 2/3 filling a highball or your preferred glass with ice and stir for several seconds.
2. Roll a lime and cut 3 good wedges.
3. Pour off any melted ice water from your glass and squeeze one lime wedge over the ice.
4. Pour 50ml of Daffy’s over the ice and then, retaining maximum fizz, gently pour 100ml tonic water down the inner side of the glass.
5. Stir in the 2 remaining lime wedges, a couple of rubbed leaves of fresh mint and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.